Wednesday, September 22, 2010

(--")not epi? (' ',)epi?

old photo la....

dis nite, i sent message to all my besfren
" hey, tomorrow evening wanna lepakings??? "
one of my friend eply :
" dun mind, i'm free tomorrow. go where ah?? "
and i eply :
" just lepakings, have a drink or take some pic at rambah "
then she just say oke.
a few minutes later, one of my other friend eply :
" sori nana, my exam will come in 3 weeks. dat mean in october month.
so, i got so many homework, i tink i can't go la "
at the time, i feel very disappointed to my friend.
how dare she is.
when i have free time and ask for lepaking, she refuse.
it's so hard for me to have free time meyh.
but i tink i can't force she to go.
then i say :
" it's oke dear. just cancel for lepakings tomorrow,then i will wait ur exam end.
october month dat right?? i tink i has got salary at da time
so, i will "belanja" u'all at KFC
it's oke ya?? "
then they all say oke.
hmmmm...
actually, i dun noe what i gonna have to do for tomorrow
(--") ????

~ DA n ~

p/s: yesterday, someone dat i admire have come to my workplace
he came only to send his friend return to home.
( but before dat, they go for lepakings la.... )
but sometimes i feel strange, does he not feel tired???
he is very kind person.
dat y la i admire him so much.
but dun misunderstand ya !!
he does not like me even a bit, oke.
HHA :DD

2 kutukan ?:

adnenanz said...

amboi. gossip in the blog!
"how dare she is". yeah, i am so DARE. haha...
i am sooooo sorry. bcoz of me, the lepakings project was cancelled.
Today "pun" i go to CC to print out the 'pengajian am' assignment and search some info about 'visual art'.
To Nana, Eza, Nadya : I'M SORRY >__<

i want to speaking hancusss too :))

NHDiana said...

yaya, post ini adalah gosip.
HHA :))
nevermind la dear.
next time we will go lepakings together gether.
:P