Thursday, November 4, 2010

Conversations :D

- Azie, Nina n Nedy -

- me n Azie -

don't know why
yesterday, nina suddenly calling me (in phone)
" nana, wanna meet tomorrow at HAJI ALI RESTAURANTS ? "
only agree ah
so happy coz long time no see her liao
and the evening we meet
Nedy so excited when see Azie
HHA :DD

talk, talk n talk
while eating french fries and our own drinks
and after a few hours
we decide to go back( coz afraid nina's grandma will scold her)
HHA :DD

in the evening
go 'hiao' with AZIE
AZIE wanna find her friend gift
I'm just follow her
and suddenly I think I wanna see my friends at Hoover
and when I go to that place
my friends face looked excited
don't know
maybe coz meet me ah ?
HHA :DD

I hear one story
my CIDAHA also come to that place
hm? if I know he will come
I will come before him
coz what ?
I miss him damn much !!!

~ DA n ~

0 kutukan ?: