Wednesday, October 20, 2010

cry? UNPREDICTABLE !!

today, scolded by a customers
I don't know why they are often assume staff as their slave
always in a huff
put on strap on shoes also wanna me to do
hello? I'm not ur slave oke ?
u really kind of pig ah !!
after scolded, I go to toilet, crycry n cry !!
urgh.....
don't noe why I was kind of quick to cry(T^T)
hate my own tears
can I throw it ah ?????

my friend saw I was crying at that time
he asked " why are u crying??? "
i didn't answer his question
sori meyh(--")
I really had no mood at that time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...9.35pm...
almost time to close shop
suddenly !!!
I saw a blue car, parking in front of the shop
OMG !! MY CIDAHA ^^
I really don't think that he would come at this night
unspeakable shame
just waved to him as a sign of greeting
he responded well
yaya, it is MY CIDAHA ^^
after packing stores
I just sat in shop, waiting at 10 o'clock
my heart feel thump
coz MY CIDAHA waiting for his friend at outside

promptly at 10 o'clock
I go outside and see MY CIDAHA in his car
( so cool... )
he look at me la !!
and asked " u not drive car today ? "
I answer " not la. my mum use lo, today I just use motor "
he just nodded
and said something that I think all girls wanna hear from a boys that they LIKE
" 'drive' carefully, don't speed rate ha "
OMG !!
I don't noe what my feeling at that time
I just wondered, is he worried about me ????
HHA :D
only just my feeling lo~~
but I would be delighted if he was really worried about me(' ',)

~ DA n ~

0 kutukan ?: