Sunday, October 10, 2010

story mory :))


I wanna tell about the story yesterday
my CIDAHA came to my workplace
but at that time I was serving customers
( the luggage one !! HHA :D )
when I went to the counter, I was shocked !
'coz what ha ??
he suddenly was in front of my eyes
and the first words he said to me with smiling
" hello..."
just one word, it makes me very happy plus shame
OMG !!
is it true, I starting to like him ???
if it is true, i don't want to tell him about my feelings
I know he wouldn't had same feelings like me
'coz me and him have a different race
and there are also other reasons
for example: I wasn't PRETTY like other girls
HHA :D

...........................................................................................

oh, something suddenly happens !!
I noticed a scar on his right arm
then I ask him
how could he get that scar
he just said he got that scar when working
I wasn't able to say anything
I just thinking, he's always working in adverse conditions
so pity laaaa....(--")

...........................................................................................

today evening, he came again to my workplace
with his two friends who are also my friend
very happy in the evening
I really miss two of them damn much la !!!
I thought they've forgotten me
but my expectation is wrong
they still remember me
old people said was true, friends is not easily forgotten
especially the reallyREALLY close friends
(' ',)

~ DA n ~
p/s :
oh, I already forgot somethings
but I not remember what it is(--")

0 kutukan ?: