Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Last Day(╥_╥)

- tengs to kaka MAMA CHOP PAPA GRIL -

31 Oktober 2010
my last day work at HOOVER
I don't know why
no such feelings
don't want happy, also don't wanna upsetFont size

only 5 people attending
before that, I think there will be 6 people
but there have someone didn't wanna see me
hm, its oke la(T^T)

unfortunately, if it is the end of the month
why ???
coz no money la....
otherwise, I can treat my friends
like buy big cake
or dinner
hmmmmmmm......

before back, sending my friends
return to their homes
when arrive in front their homes
I give a gift
only a small gift la
coz no money
HHA :D

my friend complain
" why u give ur CIDAHA a big gift ah ???? "
HHA :D
coz he special lo ^^
haiyo my friends
although it just a small gift
it is comes from my heart u know ?
but my friend who like to complain doesn't know
I have a surprise for him
first, I just give him a small gift
but when arrive in front his house
I open the car bonnet
and take the birthday gift for him
although it is too late, I still have an opportunities to say
" HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY "

oh, I think it was the first time I make a surprise for someone(",)

~ DA n ~

p/s :
although rarely meet ,
I will never forget my friends .
especially all those moments with them .
so sad when remembered(╥_╥)

0 kutukan ?: